27. März 2009

Bathrooms

Today I want to show you some extraordinary bathrooms. The first one is from the Italian manufacture Ceramiche ABK. It reminds me a bite of the style of the ear King Ludwig IVX. in France. It is a great mixture of baroque and modern style elements.

The second bathroom has a very costal look with its whit and turquoise colours. The shabby chic cupboards go very well with this wonderful tiled mirrors.

On the third picture you see an bathroom with a special mood lightning system from Kaldewei.The new lighting sets for bathtubs make it possible to have an emotional bathing experience in an atmospheric setting.

At the bottom you'll find my favorite outside bathroom which I explored in the Costal
Living magazin. I love the scenery with the freestanding tube and pedestial sink and the driftwood framed mirror far right . Tell me, what is your favorite bathroom?







1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Biene...

    also rein optisch mag ich das letzte Bild am meisten...finde ich toll.
    Nächstes Jahr ist unser Badezimmer fällig...*würg*
    Es besteht noch aus braunen Fliesen anno 1954...

    Grüßli tine

    AntwortenLöschen